I'm Bill Monroe.
- On Tuesday, the Prescott City Council approved a settlement agreement in the Asphalt Paving and Supply versus Granite Dells Estates Properties case.
- The Williamson Valley Community Organization held a meeting on Thursday night.
- On Thursday, the Prescott Valley Town Council discussed a salary decrease.
- The Arizona Sundogs Hockey Club opened its 4th season Friday night with a 1 to nothing loss over the expansion Allen, Texas Americans at Tim's Toyota Center.
- Kimber Lanning, founder and Executive Director of Local First Arizona, was before Prescott City Council members Tuesday afternoon to stress the importance of shopping locally.
- Sheriff Steve Waugh announced during a press conference Thursday the deaths of two people in a sweat lodge near Sedona is a homicide investigation.
- Yavapai County Superior Court Judge Michael Bluff ordered the City of Prescott Thursday to halt the November 3rd General Election.
- And Yavapai County Supervisor Carol Springer was on hand Wednesday to celebrate the completion of the Pioneer Park stormwater management project and in-line hockey projects.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your QNA News Week in Review.