I'm Bill Monroe.
- The Prescott City Council approved an agreement with the Sharlot Hall Historical Society Tuesday.
- The Prescott City Council also canvassed the results of the September 1st Primary election.
- The Prescott Valley Town Council approved 2 intergovernmental agreements with the Yavapai County Flood Control District Thursday.
- The Prescott TEA Party hosted a "Memorial for America" event Friday night.
- The Prescott City Council heard recommendations from the Prescott 2050 Visioning Steering Committee.
- It was announced that Prescott Valley Mayor Harvey Skoog had been reelected to a 2 year term on the Executive Committee for the League of Arizona Cities and Towns.
- The Town of Williamson Valley Incorporation Committee met for the first time Thursday night.
- And the Town of Prescott Valley hosted its annual Patriot Day event at the Civic Center Friday morning.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your QNA News Week in Review.
Hear Bill Monroe on Northern Arizona's Source for News, Talk and Sports, KQNA 1130 AM